Future of Artificial Intelligence in HealthcareAccess to Risk Finance and SMEs NCP cooperation network – ACCESS4SMES is a 30 months Coordination and Support Action established with the aim to empower the network of National Contact Points (NCP) for Small Medium-sized Enterprises – SMEs and Access to risk finance – ARF under Horizon 2020.
The overall objective is to facilitate transnational cooperation among NCPs for SMEs and ARF, upgrade their skills and tools in order to raise their standard of support, identifying and sharing good practices across SME/Industry dedicated instruments in Horizon 2020 in close collaboration with other EU networks. More in detail ACCESS4SMEs aims to:
- Improving NCP capacities to provide systemic knowledge (NCP Curriculum) to clients across different funding actions and access to finance opportunities
- Identifying key success factors for SME competitive proposals across different H2020 project thematic areas
- Assessing the impact of SME Instrument on beneficiaries with a view on capturing patterns on SMEs’ growth strategy and value propositions
- Spreading knowledge on access to risk finance opportunities under Horizon 2020, notably InnovFin products and sharing information and practices on financial instruments
- Enhancing the outreach of the this Network through strategic communication and dissemination activities to maximize the impact of its activities, services and results