The topics respecting the 11th & 12th Call of the IMI2 have been updated. It is foreseen to be launched in April 2017 on the official IMI website: http://www.imi.europa.eu. The proposed IMI2 future indicative topics are now online at http://www.imi.europa.eu/content/future-topics
• Development and validation of technology enabled, quantitative and sensitive measures of functional decline in people with early stage Alzheimer’s disease (RADAR-AD)
• Fairification of IMI and EFPIA data
• Development of sensitive and validated clinical endpoints in primary Sjögren’s syndrome (PSS)
• European screening centre: unique library for attractive biology
• Exploitation of IMI project results
All information regarding future IMI Call topics is indicative and subject to change. Final information about future IMI Calls will be communicated after approval by the IMI Governing Board.
Your profile has been reset with regard to the topics and the anticipated role in a consortium. For participating in the partner search, you have to update your profile.
Please log-in to the IMI Partnering Platform and update your profile: www.imi-partnering.eu.
This service is brought to you by the German National Contact Point Life Sciences with support from the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research.
Another IMI partner search tool being provided by IMI JU. It is accessible on the official website of IMI JU: http://www.imi.europa.eu/content/partner-search