The M-ERA.NET Transnational Call 2017 opened on 14 March 2017. More than 30 funding agencies from more than 25 European and non-European countries participate with a preliminary total budget of around 25 million €.
Funding will be offered to innovative projects focusing on:
• Integrated computational materials engineering (ICME)
• Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
• High performance composites
• Multifunctional materials
• New strategies for advanced material-based technologies in health applications
• Materials for additive manufacturing
Deadline for mandatory pre-proposals: 13 June 2017, 12:00 noon (Brussels time).
All call documents are published on our Call 2017 website: https://m-era.net/joint-call-2017
Detailed information on participating countries and regions including funding rules are provided at: https://m-era.net/joint-call-2017/participating-countries-regions-call-2017
All applicants are requested to contact their national/regional funding organisations for national/regional programme details.
You are kindly invited to take this opportunity for realising transnational R&D projects in materials research & innovation; please disseminate this information to related parties in your networks.
The NMPTeAm4 offers a partner search tool for the M-ERA.NET Call 2017: https://www.nmp-partnersearch.eu/index.php