The 27th IraSME call for proposals for transnational R&D projects has opened in November 2020. The call is organised and funded by national and regional ministries and agencies participating in the IraSME network through their respective funding programmes.
When applying for this call for proposals, please note that applicants are required to consult with their local agencies at an early stage during the preparation of their proposals in order to secure compliance with the applicable national and regional criteria. Eligibility rules, application and funding details vary between countries/regions.
What is funded:
- Development of new products, processes or technical services.
- Technical development from the first idea to a possible prototype.
- R&D with significant technical risks for each funded partner.
- Minimum constellation: 2 companies from 2 participating countries/regions.
Countries / Regions Participating in the 27th call:
- Alberta (Canada), Austria, Brazil, Flanders (Belgium), Germany, Luxembourg, Russia, Turkey, Wallonia (Belgium)
Deadline: 31 March 2021
For more details visit Current Call – IraSME (ira-sme.net).