Insight, networking and deals – delivered to your desktop!
This is a virtual meeting of the Microfluidics Consortium. We have a Californian focus with presenters from California, North America and beyond We have chosen the timing so that it is perfect for American Delegates, early for Far East delegates – and crazy late for European delegates.
For the highlight of its 2021 cycle, the MF12 microfluidics consortium will be (virtually) in California. We have a world class line up with:
- Research from University of California in Los Angeles, University of California in Irvine, University of California in San Diego and University of California in San Francisco
- Member application reports from Philips, Dolomite, IMT, Micronit, Microcaps, ST Microelectronics and z-microsystems,
- Microfluidics Hotseat (Members only session! – for corporate venturers wanting to meet leading edge microfluidic enabled start-ups including : Parallel Fluidics (CAD / Rapid Prototyping, Mekonos (Future of Cell Therapies on a chip) and Senzo Inc (Portable Blood Testing)
– Keynotes from Illumina, Cepheid
– Microfluidics Partnering (using our sophisticated Hopin platform to emulate the serendipity of a physical conference as well as opportunity for delegates to :
- Identify and approach fellow delegates (also ahead of the day) to set up 1-2-1 video conversations (on the day)
- move at will between: main stage, discussion sessions, networking areas and ..
- virtual booths from BMF3D, Micronit, Fluigent, SuSoS, MicroCAPS, Emulseo, IMT, Zeon SMI , Sydney Nano, ST microelectronics, Parallel Fluidics and z-microsystems offering advice, showing demos and hosting discussions
- chat pods for small group discussions and..
- random introductions to help delegates ‘work the room’ to find partners, jobs and deals)
- join a traditional early evening mixer with our good friends from Bay Area Microfluidics Network
We are expecting 200 delegates thro the day and are delighted to have early-bird registrations including: AR Global, BD Bioscience, Cepheid, Danaher, Fluid-Screen, Heidenhain, MIT, Pall Corp, Philips, Sartorius, Lonza, Uni Cambridge, Uni Berkeley, Uni Harvard, HKUST, Cytiva.
Agenda and (last gasp) registration here https://hopin.com/events/microfluidics-consortium-meeting-california
If you are a European ‘night owl’ or a Far East ‘early bird’ we look forward to seeing you there as well! Tell your US colleagues too!Event website Add to my calendar