Trainees eligible to be reimbursed:
1. Trainees from COST Full Members / COST Cooperating Member.
2. Trainees from Approved NNC institutions.
3. Trainees from Approved European RTD Organisations.
Trainees NOT eligible to be reimbursed:
1. Trainees from COST Partner Members.
2. Trainees from Approved IPC institutions.
3. Trainees from Approved IO, EU Commission, Bodies, Offices and Agencies.
4. Other Trainees not specifically mentioned as being eligible.
If Student, Proof of your Student Status (students applying for a grant must be registered on a PhD programme and need a letter from supervisor or department as evidence as the COST Association does not give grants to BSc or MSc students).
More information can be found at www.cost.eu.
The strict deadline for the Request for Grants is April 26th 2018.
The grants will be sufficient to cover travel costs, accommodation and meals.
The application must be sent to email@example.com and must include
Letter of Motivation: 1 page maximum
Your Curriculum Vitae : 2 pages maximum
If Student, Proof of your Student Status (statement from supervisor, institution, etc.)
If we have not received your application until the deadline, we will assume you will cover your own participation expenses.
After you have completed this form you will receive an automated response to your email address. If you do not receive this email within the next 24 hours please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The acceptance will be notified on May 2nd 2018. On this date the registration tool will be available.