The International Consortium for Personalised Medicine is organising the workshop “ICPerMed Workshop: Preparing the future for Personalised Medicine (EP PerMed)” on January 17-18, 2023 (in person and virtually) in Pamplona, Navarra (Spain).
The main goals of the workshop will be in support of the European Partnership for Personalised Medicine (EP PerMed):
- To discuss with the different stakeholders the integration of the three main areas within the partnership relevant for realising the full potential of a personalised medicine (PM) approach (research, innovation, and implementation) that are described in the first version of the Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda (SRIA). Essential transversal aspects will be taken into account as the appropriate supporting framework including incentives, regulation, business models, regional and international perspectives, infrastructures and data access, patients, and citizens engagement;
- To allow a broad range of experts to give feedback and to contribute to the continued work of formulating and improving the SRIA of the future EP PerMed, identifying some key areas that could need further development;
- To present best practice examples of PM overcoming PM implementation barriers;
- To contribute to the EP PerMed SRIA and the planned proposal describing future activities and calls as well as appropriate tools and instruments.
There will be four Plenary Sessions on key areas of the SRIA:
- The PM innovation system and industrial collaboration;
- Patient and citizen engagement and education;
- Health systems providers, payers/insurances and medical societies;
- Regional and international perspectives of PM.
The participants will be stakeholders and experts in PM covering a brought range of expertise. Participation is on invitation only.
Interested persons are welcome to contact the ICPerMed Secretariat.Add to my calendar